Our softest, lightest beanie yet...weighing in at only 2.2 oz, and wow, is it warm and comfortable. This lightweight, the soft beanie is strategically knit to maintain a close fit, keeping things toasty up top. A natural soft charcoal grey color.. no dyes or black.
- 33% Bison, 33% Merino Wool, 33% Charcoal Bamboo
- Natural grey color or dyed black
- Fits most but the best fit is a small / medium, great for smaller heads, including youth age. models age are 7 and 11.
- 14" circumference and 10.5" length, a 2x2 knit gives this a good stretch
- Designed to be folded up from 1-3" depending on your size and style preferences.
- The top is a reduced stitch closure vs a cut and sews, or pulled gathered closure, giving it a great snug fit.
- Care; handwash or machine wash on gentle and air dry
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
I have a smaller head and finally found a beanie that fits snug! Additionally, the beanie is soft and warm! I liked the grey color so much, I ordered a second in black!
This is a very nice soft, warm & light dunsel cap. I deducted one star because it really needs to be slightly (1 to 1.5 inches) longer to be folded up comfortably on my medium size adult head. Still, it has been my preferred hat this winter because it is light and warm.
Purchased the light weight beanie, gloves, short and long socks for my son-in-law for Christmas. They were exactly what I expected. So soft, nice color brown/natural. I'm sure he's going to love them.
Great beanie that is super soft and very warm for the weight. Another quality BWC product!
I've been wearing my new bison beanie for several days now--Minnesota went from 80 degrees one day to snow 2 days later. It's been in the 20s every night since! And my bison beanie has been keeping my head nice and toasty! PERFECT!
Love the feel of this beanie and the warmth of it. I'm going to have to get the other half one because he will steal mine!
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.