We guarantee you will love our American bison products. These products are expensive and for that, they had better work for whatever you need to use them for. We don't expect you to baby them. Our products are made for working hard and playing hard. You need to be able to count on your gear when things get cold. We want you to be safe, happy, and comfortable, even if you chose to go fishing when its -20F. (sometimes that is when they are biting)
If something is damaged in shipping or if we screwed up somehow, please contact us, we will send a prepaid return label. You are liable for shipping cost for returns if the item is not defective. Shipping cost are non-refundable. If you qualify for a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Where do I send any returns or exchanges?
You may return your BWC item within 60 days of delivery for a refund. For an expedited return, send an email to Returns@Thebuffalowoolco.com with the following information:
- Your Order number (can be found on your receipt or packing slip)
- Your request for an exchange or refund
- List of specific item(s) being returned if multiple items on order
- Tracking number from RETURNED PACKAGE (via FedEx, UPS, USPS) We recommend USPS as the most cost-effective method.
The customer is responsible for shipping charges associated with your post office for the return or exchange. We can provide a return label (please provide your order #); however, the cost of return shipping label, if used, will be taken out of the refund.
The Buffalo Wool Company
201 Spring Creek Pkwy
Weatherford, TX. 76087
Please include your full name and order number please on any returns so we can process your refund.
You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However, in most cases, you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
All prices are in US Dollars, prices are subject to change without notice.
We are not in business to "profit" from shipping. We offer free U.S. Shipping on almost all orders over $100, any orders under that amount are charged the actual rate we pay, no handling fees or upcharges. We ship primarily by US Postal Services via First Class (up to 13 oz) and Priority Mail (items under two lbs).
By placing an order with an international shipping address you agree and are bound by these terms:
Customs, Taxes, and Duties
- The buyer is solely responsible for all taxes, duties, and fees that are due to customs and these charges are not collected or paid by The Buffalo Wool Co.
- The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products.
- By placing an international order the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions. If product is seized and destroyed by customs, The Buffalo Wool Co. will NOT be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds.
Human Being Policy
The Buffalo Wool Co. is run by humans. As humans, we occasionally make mistakes. It is our policy at The BWC we take on the responsibility of fixing those mistakes when they happen. As human beings, we also have hearts and are willing to work with you to make sure you have exactly the item you want. We can always be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone anytime at 817-905-4584.
BWC and Your Personal Information
Your privacy is critically important to us. We have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- Like most website operators, The Buffalo Wool Co. collects non-personally-identifying information such as the browser type, language preferences, how you found The BWC (such as a referring site), and the date and time of each visitor request. The BWC's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use its website.
The BWC also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments and reviews. The BWC only discloses this information under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information. Commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to administrators of the blog when a comment is left. This information is never shared outside of the above circumstances.
- We are fully PCI compliant and use 256 bit SSL Certification for secure transactions. We implement a secure processing server on our site when collecting information to ensure a high level of security for your personal information entered such as bank details and credit card information.
Code of Ethics
As a member/producer of both the National Bison Association and the Texas Bison Association, The Buffalo Wool Co. abides by the Code of Ethics set forth by these organizations.