Knitted Bison & Muga silk with a diamond cabled design hat with a 3 1/2 inch ribbed bottom. The ribbed bottom is long enough for a deep or shallow fold with a great snug fit. Choose from five colors and made in the U.S.A.
- Diamond & cabled knitted design pattern on the hat
- Machine washable
- Five colors to choose from
- 50% Bison & 50% Muga silk
- Made in the USA
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
The hat was for my better half...and she loves it. Said it is a good fit, warm and is a "neutral color" which I assume, means it will go with her casual clothing. I recommend this based upon her valuations and my experience with ordering and receipt of product.
I purchased this beanie for my hike on the Pacific Crest Trail. I chose Buffalo Wool Co. due to the warmth and antimicrobial properties of their material, as well as for the fashionable designs that aren't covered with logos. The hat is warm and cute but is a bit scratchy.
I appreciate my bison and silk cap. It is warm, light, covers my ears, and is pretty. It is below zero today, and my head is nice and cozy.
Found this company in the news (slackiebrown.com article) and have been blown away by the quality of their stuff. Highly recommend!