Paying tribute to the beauty and power of the American West, the Bison Leather Duffel will become a piece of your time-honored adventure gear. Outfitted rolled leather handles, a dust flap to keep everything clean, and a webbed shoulder strap with bison leather pad all optimized for a comfortable carry. Strong, durable, and like great wine only getting better with age. Whether you are traveling across town or the globe this bag will continue to look great and hold the memories of your journey.
**Holiday inventory sold out, made to order at this time will arrive in 4-6 weeks.
- Premium North Dakota bison leather construction.
- Rolled leather handles riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Three leather flap straps and high-quality roller buckles.
- Adjustable cotton web shoulder strap with a bison leather pad for added comfort.
- Two internal slip pockets for internal organization.
- Durable nylon lining on the inside for easy cleaning.
- Tough outdoor specific YKK zipper.
- Dimensions: 12"H x 22"W x 11"D
- Capacity: 48 Liters
- Uses: Travel, Weekend, Everyday
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
I had discovered your products at Dallas Safari club show. Bought a pile of trial items. So good as a group and individually , I continue to buy! Socks are truly the best I have ever used.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.