This ruggedly attractive tote is crafted in Duluth using the finest of American bison leather. Making it the perfect go-to tote for your daily commute or travels.
**Holiday inventory sold out, made to order at this time will arrive in 4-6 weeks.
- Premium North Dakota bison leather construction.
- Premium leather handles can be adjusted with roller buckles for multiple length options.
- Nylon lining for easy cleaning.
- Interior zippered pocket provides storage for items like keys, chapstick, cash, or pens.
- Tote secures with two snaps.
- Dimensions: 14” H x 18” W x 8” D
- Capacity: 33 Liters
- Uses: Every day, Farmers Market, Going-Out, Gym, School, and Travel
Model is 5'6" and wearing a size Medium sweatshirt.
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
Bigger then I thought it would be and that was a plus.
By far the best made tote
I bought the Market Tote for my large knitting projects. It is large, a perfect sixe and beautifully made. I am VERY happy with my purchase.
When I got this bag I was not disappointed with it. I am a spinner and knitter and this bag holds everything I need for an extended day out at the lake to enjoy my crafts.
I first thought it might be a bit large but it has proven me wrong. I can carry my fiber tools and personal items and it is just right.
You will love this bag !!
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.