A classically simple, Northwoods-strong tote. This bag carries the canoe pack heritage of Duluth Pack with you every day. The perfect handbag now in bison leather; this tote will keep your items safe and look great around your arm. For those who love the traditional Duluth Pack Market Tote, but are looking for something smaller and more secure, look no further. From day to night, you won't need to change your bag.
**Holiday inventory sold out, made to order at this time will arrive in 4-6 weeks.
- Premium bison leather construction for durable quality and "better-with-age" aesthetic. Our bison leather is raised in North Dakota, tanned in St. Paul, MN, and made into bags at our Duluth, MN factory.
- Tough YKK zipper at top of a tote for securing all items.
- Handles can be adjusted with roller buckles for multiple length options.
- Riveted leather reinforcements to make it a multi-generational heirloom.
- Interior zipped hang pocket for easy access to small items.
- The tote is lined with tough nylon for interior protection.
- Dimensions: 11"H x 15"W x 3.5"D
- Capacity: 9 Liters
- Uses: Every day, Going-Out, School, and Travel
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
This tote is everything that I wanted and needed in a handbag. It is beautifully made, and I am sure it will last a long time. Just the right size.
Beautiful bag. Better then expected
Beautiful tote bag. Very happy with purchase.
Everything I thought it would be. 😀
My wife loves the tote. It’s her go to bag when she leaves the house wether casual outing or dressy.
My wife could not be happier with her Bison Leather Lakewalk Tote!
Excellent bag. My wife loves it. Worth the money
This bag is beautifully made. The leather is so supple, the size is just right for day to day use, it holds all you will need for the day. The handles will need to be broken in a bit, a little saddle soap and leather cream will hasten the process.
I am in love with this bag and wonder why it took so long to find it.
You will not be disappointed with this bag.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.