Made of quality bison felt and leather, our Bison Coasters are the perfect accent for any table. These reliable and durable coasters will protect your surfaces from condensation, and last you a lifetime.
Why Felt? Quick Absorption: Felt coasters quickly draw in liquid, preventing it from spreading or pooling on the surface. This helps protect your furniture from unsightly watermarks and stains. Retention and Evaporation: Felt has the capacity to retain absorbed liquid within its structure, reducing the likelihood of leakage. Over time, the absorbed liquid gradually evaporates, leaving the coaster dry and ready for use again. Durability: Felt is a durable material that can withstand repeated use and washing. Its ability to maintain its absorbency over time makes it a cost-effective choice.
- Two sizes: 4 1/8" and 3 3/8" round coaster
- American Bison leather on one side and bison/wool felt on the opposite side
- Felt is 50% Bison hair and 50% recycled wool (Bison outer fiber not used in yarn production)
- The felt side absorbs moisture from the beverage
- The leather side protects surface from scratches and moisture from beverages. Leather can reflect the natural grain, imperfections are natural and may vary.
- Buy four or more for 10% off
- Made in the USA
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.