- 100% Leather Work Gloves Made in the USA from Genuine American Bison (Buffalo).
- American Bison Leather
- Work gloves are gathered at the wrists by sheared elastic with a hemmed cuff for a good fit and to keep the dirt out.
- The inset or keystone thumb and hemmed cuff mean these gloves will be the most comfortable pair of leather work gloves you own.
- Sizes are listed as men's glove sizes but will work for both men and women.
- Unlined leather gloves offer high dexterity and hand movement.
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
These are GREAT!!! Although the weather is hot outside, I've used them to stack hundreds of bales of hay, cut back brush, restack lumber-lots of chores around the farm. They have held up extremely well. And, fit my hand like, well, a glove. For me, the finger size is perfect. Love supporting and Small Business AND they are Made in the USA!!!
They great I use them for cutting and gathering fire wood and when the outside gets a little wet you can work touch screen they provide good Dexterity for tying knots refilling fuel just a all around excellent work glove😎
Bison gloves are sturdy work gloves and they look good to!
Easy wearing gloves.
Nice craftsman work, however the two of the fingers are 1/2 too long and the other two are 1/2 too short.
Absolutely love these bison hide gloves. They look great, are really comfortable and sturdy, and are just plain cool with a great story behind them. Can't wait to pick up more from here
Great glove. They were thicker than I was expecting and loose fitting in the fingers. But they allow me to get the job, of pulling thistles out of my yard, done and no thorns are coming though the hide. That’s why I bought them. Thanks
Gloves that fit pretty well a little baggy, but overall a better fit than expected. I love the looks and feels to it and performed great under the light jobs I needed for.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.