- 100% Leather Work Gloves Made in the USA from Genuine American Bison (Buffalo).
- Black Bison Leather
- Work gloves are gathered at the wrists by sheared elastic with a hemmed cuff for a good fit and to keep the dirt out.
- The inset or keystone thumb and hemmed cuff mean these gloves will be the most comfortable pair of leather work gloves you own.
- Sizes are listed as men's glove sizes but will work for both men and women.
- Unlined leather gloves offer high dexterity and hand movement.
They great I use them for cutting and gathering fire wood and when the outside gets a little wet you can work touch screen they provide good Dexterity for tying knots refilling fuel just a all around excellent work glove😎
Nice fit pretty tough rugged glove
Black?? Dark brown, actually! That's better and what I like anyway. Order bigger to go over bison/merino wool gloves for extra durability shoveling snow, etc.
These gloves are built to last. The manufacturing is flawlessly executed, each seam is strong. They are as comfortable as they are strong. The detail to the inside is as excellent as the exterior with wonderful comfort. Although they look like a dress glove they are all about work.
I ride motorcycles keeps hands warm on cool mornings here in Florida. Great 👍
They fit well. Clearly superior quality. Soft and comfortable.
Great product and very well made. I have yet to really put them to work but have enjoyed using them for driving. I found them to be a bit big especially in finger length but I was able to find an insert that also worked for cooler temperatures.