The best balaclava will keep you warm on the coldest of days. Made with our bison down yarn this is the best protection for the entire head, face and neck. Both are thin enough to wear alone or as a base layer under a parka, helmet, hat. This will give you the coverage that you have been wanting without worries of sweating. Bison fibers have an amazing warmth and best of all natural wicking keeping you both warm and dry! So bring on the cold weather you are out for a ride on your bike, fishing, hunting, skiing or even running the dogs on the Iditarod, this will help what ever you winter brings you..
Choose from two bison blends
- Extreme product line - 90% Bison 10% Nylon - the heaviest and warmest
- Pro-gear product line -50% Bison 50% Silk - the lightest and best fitting under a helmet
- Full coverage for the head and neck
- Long enough to cover you neck and able to zip up a jacket
- Care; machine wash and lay flay to dry
- Sizing fits most
- self wicking fibers
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.