Your best friend deserves the best bed.
Fantastic Comfort, Durable, Waterproof.
You love your bison fiber, so why not share that love with your beloved pet! Our Bison Hair Pet Bed will quickly become your favorite pup’s hangout spot. Featuring an inner lining filled with bison hair and a separate cover, this pet bed is incredibly easy to care for. Proudly made in the USA, our Bison Hair Pet Bed also features:
It’s the ideal combo of warmth and toughness. It is made to keep your hunting buddy comfortable and happy. The best part, you can shuck off the zippered outer shell for quick, easy washing.
- Ottertex Canvas Cover that is waterproof allowing for both indoor and outdoor use
- Removable zippered cover for easy cleaning
- Reinforced corners
- 5 lbs of Bison hair filling
- Waterproof and Weatherproof (and Maverick Proof) this thing is tough and easy to care for.
- Hose off mud and muck and the lining never gets wet.
- 36" L x 30" W x 4" D
- Fabric designs; Kryptek Typhon Urban camo (black), Mossy Oak Grassland Camo (tan),
Why Bison Hair Fill?
With tons of pet beds out there to choose from, why should you buy a bison hair-filled bed?
Bison hair is lightweight while also regulating temperature better than most other fibers. Your pet will love this sleeping spot in the winter and summer.
Other great features of Bison Hair fill include:
- Fill is naturally anti-microbial
- Incredibly durable with proper care
- All natural and minimally processed
- Made in the USA
Why Ottertex Canvas?
When we decided to produce a bison hair pet bed, we knew it had to be rugged and durable. In addition to the amazing comfort of bison hair fill, the outside of our pet bed can handle even the most rambunctious of pets and extreme conditions.
Ottertex canvas is not only waterproof but also sun-resistant and UV resistant for up to 500 hours. You can confidently use this bed outside without worrying about fading or material breakdown.
The Ottertex canvas is also mold and mildew-resistant, intended for long-term outdoor use. This stuff is tough.
Care and Cleaning
Caring for your bison hair pet bed is pretty simple.
How to Clean the Ottertex Cover
- Brush off loose dirt. Use a soft bristle brush for hard or caked-on dirt
- Spray with your favorite cleaner or simply warm water and soap. Just hose it off, works really well too.
- Brush or scrub with a brush.
- Rinse and allow to air dry.
How to Clean the Inner Bison Hair Insert : You probably won't ever need too, but if you do.
- Spot clean with a gentle cleanser
- Rinse and gently squeeze out excess water
- Lay flat to air dry
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
Impressed with the workmanship. Took the 3 dogs a few days to actual start using it, but now it has become their first choice. Looking forward to see how well it holds up to the Sierra Nevada weather.
This is a very good quality pet bed… I guess it will last for a while… very soft… quality materials and very well made. The customer service is excellent by all means… very quick shipping… thanks a lot for everything!! I highly recommend them.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.