A bison & wool comforter is a wonderful way to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer while being an economical way to reduce your electrical bill! Comforters are treasured gifts and heirlooms that you will cherish for many years to come. Our lap blanket comes with a buffalo check duvet cover, while the queen or king is ready for a duvet cover of your choice (not included).
Bison down-filled duvets will provide you with the warmth and cushioning your body desires. Each bison and wool comforter is covered with a ticking fabric and individually hand-tied and crafted by our experienced staff here in the U.S.A. We make a variety of three sizes; lap, queen and king.
- comforter fill is 70% bison fiber and 30% fine wool
- The cover is a hand-tied ticking fabric, a very densely woven pure cotton, (keeps fibers from poking out)
- Lap size 45" x 72"; weight Product coming soon
- Queen size 90" x 90" weight 7.12 oz
- King size 108" x 90", weight 8.3 oz
- Made in the USA
Care and Washing Instructions
1. Dry Clean- you can have these professionally dry cleaned
Laundering Service available.
We will launder your wool bed accessories including comforters, quilts, mattress pads, and pillow. You pay for shipping to and from.
- Lap blanket 60"x90" $27.00
- Queen/King 90"x90" or 108"x90" $39.00