- 100% Leather Work Gloves Made in the USA from Genuine American Bison (Buffalo).
- Black Bison Leather
- Work gloves are gathered at the wrists by sheared elastic with a hemmed cuff for a good fit and to keep the dirt out.
- The inset or keystone thumb and hemmed cuff mean these gloves will be the most comfortable pair of leather work gloves you own.
- Sizes are listed as men's glove sizes but will work for both men and women.
- Unlined leather gloves offer high dexterity and hand movement.
They great I use them for cutting and gathering fire wood and when the outside gets a little wet you can work touch screen they provide good Dexterity for tying knots refilling fuel just a all around excellent work glove😎
Good product but unfortunately, several of the fingers are too long for my hand, so not a good fit.
the quality is excellent, I returned my large hat for a medium,swift job yall. The gloves are large and I'm gonna trade them for medium as well. Excellent quality for sure on everything I've received from yall, thanks Steve
Not black. Brown
Thank you James for your feed back, the gloves are what we consider black leather. We understand if your are not happy with your purchase or the color you expected, we are happy to receive your return on this product.
Very soft , looks beautiful, but we haven't worn them yet. will update review after using them
Very nice gloves, well made, nice workmanship. I ordered a size Med, still a little bigger than my other Med gloves, but not bad. Fingers are all way too long (I apparently have short fingers - my Held Steves are a 9 Short, in that the fingers are about 3/8” shorter than the regular length). When the weather warms up I’ll break them in the way I’ve done every other pair of gloves - fill them with hot water, put them on, and go for a ride until they dry on my hands. Overall they’re really nice gloves.
Lovely warm form fitting, lightweight. Best pair of gloves I have ever bought!
I need a glove that provides protection for my hands, yet allows for comfortable movement. These gloves fit the bill! Currently wearing these while using hammer and chisel to remove ceramic tile. These gloves are doing everything I need for this sort of job