- 100% Leather Work Gloves Made in the USA from Genuine American Bison (Buffalo).
- Black Bison Leather
- Work gloves are gathered at the wrists by sheared elastic with a hemmed cuff for a good fit and to keep the dirt out.
- The inset or keystone thumb and hemmed cuff mean these gloves will be the most comfortable pair of leather work gloves you own.
- Sizes are listed as men's glove sizes but will work for both men and women.
- Unlined leather gloves offer high dexterity and hand movement.
These are GREAT!!! Although the weather is hot outside, I've used them to stack hundreds of bales of hay, cut back brush, restack lumber-lots of chores around the farm. They have held up extremely well. And, fit my hand like, well, a glove. For me, the finger size is perfect. Love supporting and Small Business AND they are Made in the USA!!!
They great I use them for cutting and gathering fire wood and when the outside gets a little wet you can work touch screen they provide good Dexterity for tying knots refilling fuel just a all around excellent work glove😎
The Bison gloves are some of the finest gloves I own. Fit and finish are sublime and more importantly is the fantastic service I received from Ron and the crew at The Buffalo Wool Co. You guys have a new customer for life.
Very happy with the quality and look of these gloves. I plan to use them as winter driving gloves.
Good well made gloves… haven’t used them yet but if they’re like the older pair I have they’ll be awesome
I think the glove pattern is called cadet, for folks with a little shorter 5th finger. My gloves are great except for being abot 3/4 to and inch too long in the fifth finger.
The gloves are great.
I'm nitpicking on these gloves....the back of the right hand is smooth grain, while the left is pebble grain. Not exactly "gentleman's gloves", but for outdoor activities they are great!