From the slopes at Aspen to the backwaters of Minnesota, if you need a lightweight and seriously warm, toboggan, toque or watchcap, this will keep you nice and warm.
Fiber content 90% Bison down / 10% nylon
Made in the U.S.A (like everything we do)
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
Awesome piece, love the fiber and the insulating capability. I will be getting more items in the future. Thumbs up!
Beautifully knitted and generously proportioned. In Western New York this is the perfect hat for working long days outdoors on our goat farm on the coldest days of winter.
I have found this beanie is warmer than my merino wool beanies. Quality is great.
I recently ordered a Buffalo Down Beanie because I had to cut my hair very short due to chemo treatments. I have been wanting one of these beanies for several years but now felt that I had the justification to order one. It came within a few days of ordering it, and when I put it on, I knew I had made a good decision. It is exactly what I had hoped for. It is soft, not scratchy, and very warm. It certainly meets all my needs and it is a quality made garment. I love the look and even smell of it... The weave is tight, the length is abundant, and I can't think of anything I could recommend to make it abetter product than it already is. I fully recommend this beanie to anyone wanting to get the best they can get. Thank your BuffaloWool Company for such a great product. Now, I'm seriously thinking of purchasing a pair of the Buffalo wool gloves.
I had bought one for my husband last year - he loved it! I ordered one for myself this year - it is great and keeps me so warm!
Very warm soft to the touch not itchy easy to care for
I was surprised by the texture and the density of the hats. I purchased them for husband and daughter. Will know more when they open presents. I will say the caps seem both substantial and not itchy.