Seriously warm. Surprisingly soft.
Our Pro-Gear Bison and silk Technical boot socks have all the special features to fit your boot needs. We created a sock from Bison down and silk that will keep your feet warm and dry all winter long.
This sock has a terry loop cushioned footbed, vented and structured instep for a smooth fit, terry loop 4" x 4" shin pad and just enough spandex to hold it above your 12" boot top...but not enough to cut down circulation. Nylon over-plaited in the toe and way up past the heel for long smooth wear. Seriously warm. Surprisingly soft. The perfect sock for your ski boots, heavy winter snow boots or city rain boots. You will feel the difference that bison can make in your socks.
- Mid-calf boot style / 12" from heel
- 4" x 4" Shin pad on the front of the leg cushions lace-up boots or ski boots
- Reinforced toe
- Extended padded and reinforced heel zone
- Smooth flat toe seam
- Vented side panel
- Padded on the bottom of the foot
- Contoured rib top & stretched ribbing
- Arch and ankle compression support
- Bison logo on the toe
- sock blend; 36 % bison down, 36% silk, 26% nylon, 2% spandex
- machine wash warm. Then tumble dry. No need to bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Made in the USA
Sock Sizing Chart
|Small||N/A||5 - 7|
|Medium||6 - 9.5||7.5 - 9.5|
|Large||10 - 12||10 - 11.5|
|X-Large||12.5 - 14||N/A|