Each soap is made in small batches, with great attention to quality. Formulated with an amazing line up of luxury oils, and hand-rendered Bison "Buffalo" tallow! Bison tallow makes a creamy, luscious lather while also making a hard and long-lasting soap. The bison are raised by a local family business that is organic and free of GMOs and humanely harvests these majestic animals.
Each bar is 3.5 ounce round bar of soap, easy to hold, wrapped by hand, using unbleached paper with a label on the top, listing all ingredients.
- Calamity Jane A bit of leather, a bit of lace, this soap captures Calamity Jane, tough and yet a woman, in love with Wild Bill. It's a great unisex scent. You'll smell leather, denim, tobacco and a hint of Lilac here.
- Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Bison tallow, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Avocado Oil.
- Farm Fresh is a clean, unisex scent, these are very rich bars of soap with a heavenly, creamy lather, excellent for all skin types.
- Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, pure Bison Tallow, Fresh local Goat Milk, Rice Bran, and Canola Oils, Fragrance, Oatmeal, and Ground Oatmeal for a light exfoliation.
- Seth Bullock smells like Cognac, Denim, Leather, and Tobacco for a truly unique Old West scent that is pleasing to men and women alike.
- Ingredients: Coconut Oil, *sustainable* Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Buffalo tallow, Olive Oil and Castor Oil.
- Wild Bill masculine without being overly so, with hints of leather, tobacco, and spice. Excellent for all skin types
- Ingredients: Bison "Buffalo" tallow, followed by our creamy Coconut Oil (no scent of Coconut, just the health benefits!), and then a line up of Grapeseed Oil, organic Hemp Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, and Avocado Oil.
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
This is the best soap that I have found by far for dry skin. I take a medication that causes dry skin as a side effect and I’ve tried most of the store bought soaps. They just didn’t work. The Buffalo soap did the trick.
And the customer service from Ron and T is second to none. They are great people and really care about their customers, and it shows. It’s a great product and an even better group of folks to deal with.
Felt great on the skin too
Nice and creamy, lovely scent!
I can’t really comment on the actual performance of the soap cause dummy managed to leave it at home(along with his shaving kit). Can say it smells good and am looking forward to trying it. Will let you know in 4-t weeks when I get home again
I am trying to use more bar soaps for ecological reasons. This soap is one of the best I have found. It smells fresh but does not leave a heavy scent on your skin. It puts moisture into the skin without feeling oily. I would recommend trying a bar for yourself.
Wonderful soap, but very highly scented. They leave my hands very soft (even in those first frantic days of Covid when we were all washing our hands about every 6 seconds), and last darn near forever. I have to leave them out in the garage for awhile (quite a while) after I get them to let the scent dissipate — but once they’ve aired out, they are the best soaps ever. I came very close to giving them a 5, but I nearly gagged the first time I opened Calamity Jane and Seth Bullock (together in one package; perhaps not the best combination). Farm Fresh was better. I haven’t tried Wild Bill yet because, as I noted, these last darn near forever.
We love this soap! We need it to come with the monthly sock subscription :) that would be an amazing set up !! The soaps smell great, clean well, and have been gentle on my sensitive skin.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.