- Each Pin is proudly crafted in the USA by American Artists.
- Fine English pewter: Every Pin is spin-cast using only the highest quality Lead-Free pewter.
- The beautiful pewter and copper show every fine detail
- Great for hats, lanyards, and lapels on suits.
- Tie tack, with one back post
- Large Bison hat pin, size 1 1/2 inch x 7/8 inch, with two back post
- A perfect gift for your loved ones who will cherish this Buffalo Full Body Mini Pin.
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
I love it!
Hat pin has good size and feels solid. The tie pin is nice but the needle is a little short for tacking together anything but thin thickness ties.
Same Review, Different Products! face it, we love everything we get from you guys. before it got so summery here, and so a tad bit too warm for a wool hat, my husband wore his new "driving cap" everywhere, loves it like crazy. we both attached our Bison pins immediately, his to his new cap (of course!), mine joins my bighorn pin on my favorite Montana cap. side note — on these larger pins, it's VERY nice to have two attachment points so the Bison doesn't spin around on a measly single point. little things do matter.
Well crafted and visually stunning to look at I have both copper and the silver looking one and I love them both
Both my Bison pins are a gr8t accessory.
So glad I found this company. I love everything I have gotten. Love the shoes and socks. Love my pins too
Nice pins and great price
I collect pins and this paired nicely with my Dakota hat.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.