- Each Pin is proudly crafted in the USA by American Artists.
- Fine English pewter: Every Pin is spin-cast using only the highest quality Lead-Free pewter.
- The beautiful pewter and copper show every fine detail
- Great for hats, lanyards, and lapels on suits.
- Tie tack, with one back post
- Large Bison hat pin, size 1 1/2 inch x 7/8 inch, with two back post that are a 1/4 inch long
- A perfect gift for your loved ones who will cherish this Buffalo Full Body Mini Pin.
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
I purchased the buffalo hat pin for my husband. He wears Irish type caps, I don’t know what you call them. I thought they’d be perfect for a pin. He was very pleased and put it on right away. The pin is a nice size and is noticeable. I wear National Park pins on my ball cap but I may need to upgrade! I’m so happy you offer it. Thank you.
Excellent quality, beautiful pin. Perfect for lapel, hat or bag to show off bison pride.
Looks great on a hiking hat.
Pin looks good. Wish it were a bit more copper color, but looks good on that Aussie "Territory" hat.
Bison hat and tie pin
I love it!
Hat pin has good size and feels solid. The tie pin is nice but the needle is a little short for tacking together anything but thin thickness ties.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.