This sporty hat has a simple mix of horizontal cables and a double rib pattern. Handknitted, made with a wonderful 100% American Bison down fiber, one size fits most.
- Available in three colors; natural bison brown (no dye), bison/merino blend (no dye) and bison/merino blend Plum burgundy
- Two by two knitted cuff and a raised zig zag pattern on top portion of toque
- Snug head fit (a decreasing design vs a cut and sew design)
- Hand knitted in Peru
- Bison brown toque 100% bison fibers
- Bison taupe toque a 50/50 bison fibers and fine merino wool (natural, no dye)
- Plum burgundy toque a 50/50 bison fibers and fine merino wool
- Hand wash due to fine merino blend
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
Great yarn, beautifully knit, perfect fit, soft, and quite warm. A good way to get to Spring.
We traveled to Norway to visit a view the northern lights . My hat and socks kept me warm. Great products. Will definitely purchase more gear
Great beanie. Very soft. Fits great.
Warm, soft and fits my large head.
Great hats! Lightweight stylish hat that keeps your head warm! Thank you for your talent & kindness. Happy New Year to All
I’m very happy with my purchase. I wanted something 100% bison down. It’s thin, stylish, and very warm.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.