This sporty hat has a simple mix of horizontal cables and a double rib pattern. Handknitted, made with a wonderful 100% American Bison down fiber, one size fits most.
- Available in three colors; natural bison brown (no dye), bison/merino blend (no dye) and bison/merino blend Plum burgundy
- Two by two knitted cuff and a raised zig zag pattern on top portion of toque
- Snug head fit (a decreasing design vs a cut and sew design)
- Hand knitted in Peru
- Bison brown toque 100% bison fibers
- Bison taupe toque a 50/50 bison fibers and fine merino wool (natural, no dye)
- Plum burgundy toque a 50/50 bison fibers and fine merino wool
- Hand wash due to fine merino blend
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
Beautiful hat and amazing feel. Works in all winter weather!
Feels thin but once you put it on it is very warm. I have the hat and gloves and perfectly fine here in the Northeast, Ma.
I own it all and or have bought for gifts.. I must have proper gear or my life could be at stake.. We have had extreme cold a couple years in a row.
Buffalo wool has kept me thriving,not surviving…. BUY IT….
This is a very good quality product. It’s extremely soft and well made. It wasn’t exactly what I was expecting, as it fits rather loosely on my head. However, it is very warm for the light weigh and well worth the price. Just know that it’s not going to fit like a beanie or watch cap. But it does look great and will keep you warm without retaining too much heat.
Joel Bison Toque Qiviuk Collection
Great yarn, beautifully knit, perfect fit, soft, and quite warm. A good way to get to Spring.
We traveled to Norway to visit a view the northern lights . My hat and socks kept me warm. Great products. Will definitely purchase more gear
Great beanie. Very soft. Fits great.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.