What a great winter hat using a colorful variegated yarn! A 400 yd project using 200 yds in the main base color, 200 yds of a variegated colorway or use a solid color.
The sample is shown in a special colorway dyed by special guest dyer Tina Newton / Blue Moon Fiber Arts based on our Legendary Women series Doc Susie from Winter Park CO.
- Two skeins of Buffalo Wool Co Prairie 400 yds total
- MC (main color) Natural
- CC (contrast color) Doc Susie in photo
- One Size fits most
- Gauge 20 sts / 28 rows = 4"
- Needle sizes 4 (3.5mm) & 5 (3.75mm) circular or double point needles
- Fair Isle style knitting
- Pompom on top of hat optional feature
- Published November 2018
- Designed by Handiworks, LLC for The Buffalo Wool Company