A fun winter hat using our limited edition, hand-dyed "Doc Susie" yarn.
The sample is shown in a special colorway dyed by special guest dyer Tina Newton / Blue Moon Fiber Arts based on our Legendary Women series Doc Susie from Winter Park CO. A 400 yd project using 200 yds in the main base color, 200 yds of a variegated colorway or one can even choose a solid color
- Two skeins of Buffalo Wool Co Prairie 400 yds total
- MC (main color) Natural
- CC (contrast color) Doc Susie in the photo or four other colorways
- One Size fits most
- Gauge 20 sts / 28 rows = 4"
- Needle sizes 4 (3.5mm) & 5 (3.75mm) circular or double point needles
- Fair Isle style knitting
- Pompom on top of hat optional feature
- Published November 2018
- Designed by Handiworks LLC for, The Buffalo Wool Company
I just want to thank Ron and T for more beautiful yarn! I was delighted when I opened up the kit. The
Doc Susie is a beautiful yarn that work well with the natural yarn!