This hat consists of a classic lace pattern accented with beads and knit just a little slouchy! With a little bead pom-pom just for fun!
This pattern is knit in the round and is worked totally from charts.
This pattern is worked with beads in two ways; beads in the cast-on and beads placed between purl sts. Both methods require the beads be pre-strung.
- Le Tissier Designs
- PDF Knitting pattern
- Published May 2017
- Pattern is knitted in the round
- Pattern is charted
- Yarn: Buffalo Wool Company Tracks Sport
- Kit includes yarn of color choice and pdf pattern
- Gauge 24 stitches = 4 inches in stockinette
- Needle size US 3 - 3.25 mm & US 5 - 3.75 mm
- Yardage 240 - 260 yards (219 - 238 m)
- Beads: 450 approx beads and size 6/0 (Not Included)
- Sizes available One size fits most
I use The Buffalo Wool Co. winter gear exclusively since I made a trip to Fairbanks Alaska one January and discovered that their gear was the absolute best. Now I use when trialing my dogs or moving sheep in the mountains. You could not ask for warmer longer lasting gear. The socks and gloves are my personal favorites. You will never be disappointed by the quality!
I am still just petting the skeins and thinking about patterns, but it is lovely yarn!
Love Tracks and love Tracks Sport. Working the Infinity Scarf Patter and adapting it for the weight and less yardage. Will post on Ravelry (klwbeads) with pattern adaptations. (Please be patient while I finish it!)