I am always looking for the right pillow to go with me on our road trips, air flights and that can easily fit into my travel bags. One side is knitted and other side bison skull material so you can have the best of both sides. The pattern is written and charted, knitted flat.
- Gauge: 22 sts = 4"/30 sts = 4"
- Knitting pattern available as a PDF
- Published April 2019
- Kit includes a 12x16 pillow, 1 skein of Buffalo Wool Skies 200 yds, 12x16 bison material
- Knitting PDF has written and charted pattern
- Designed by J M Ellis/Handiworks Ltd for The Buffalo Wool Co
This kit has all that is needed to complete a travel pillow. The instructions are clear and the yarn and fabric complement each other. I look forward to completing this knitting project.
Can't wait to start knitting this; I knew the yarn would be wonderful, and I love the backing fabric! This proud member of the BSA Wood Badge Buffalo Patrol will have the perfect pillow soon!!