Carefully crafted in the USA, the functional and fun "The Outback" is perfect for the outdoorsman who prefers the colder months with which to journey and enjoy the earth. Ideal to wear during rain, snow, sleet, or hail, the broad-brimmed rustic style bends but never breaks. And the lightweight crushable felt material repels these elements with considerable style, for a felt fedora with which fellow campers, wanderers, and journeymen can marvel! Be noticed on your travels..
- Water repellent wool/bison blend felt
- Springs back to shape after rolling up or stuffing into pack
- Brim 2.5"
- Crown; front 4" side pinch 4 3/4"
- Genuine leather and feather band
Carefully crafted in the USA, the functional and fun "The Outback" is perfect for the outdoorsman who prefers the colder months with which to journey and enjoy the earth. Ideal to wear during rain, snow, sleet, or hail, the broad-brimmed rustic style bends but never breaks. And the lightweight crushable felt material repels these elements with considerable style, for a felt fedora with which fellow campers, wanderers, and journeymen can marvel! Be noticed on your travels.
20% bison 80% wool- Made exclusively for us by Bollman Hats, Adamstown, PA.
|7" - 7 1/8"|
|Large||7 1/4" - 7 3/8"|
|X-Large||7 1/2" - 7 5/8"|
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
I cannot say enough how beautiful and snug this hat is. I love the color as it goes well with spring and summer outfits. I have received compliments every time I wear it! Thank you Ron and T!
I love my new Outback hat from The Buffalo Wool Company . . . It is excellently made and fits like a glove . . . Also , I love the natural color of the hat .
This hat is perfect for taking walks on cool, sunny days: it’s light, warm and keeps the sun out of your eyes. It’s super-comfortable. I wear it frequently. Bonus: my wife thinks Ilook great wearing it.
But this hat in subtle sand, tan colour, soft fabric, warm,,, she effing loves.. She looks GOOD in it. She wears it often. Best dang Christmas present I ever gave her. It is a work of art.
Stylish hat with a soft hand in a color none of the competitors have....And it fits perfectly!
I like the way this hat looks and feels. It hasn't been cold yet since I bought it, but it's not too heavy to wear in warmer weather, and I'm sure it'll be warm on my head when it's cold, too.
I wanted to share that I love this hat so much! I have a small head and fedoras usually look weird on me but this one is perfect! I love the color and texture of it as well. It's a gorgeous hat. I can't wait to wear it once the weather gets cooler!
I love the hat. Great color and shape, only issue I have is that I have a large Melon so it is a little tight and wears a little high on the head. Is there an even larger size? I typically wear a size 8 hat.