- Water repellent wool/bison blend felt
- Springs back to shape after rolling up or stuffing into pack
- Genuine leather band and pewter feather detail.
- 20% bison 80% wool blend
- Made exclusively for us by Bollman Hats, Adamstown, PA.
|7" - 7 1/8"|
|Large||7 1/4" - 7 3/8"|
|X-Large||7 1/2" - 7 5/8"|
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
Excellent warmth and perfect rain shedding during wet weather conditions. Have received many compliments on stylish appearance. My new go to hat.
Perfect hat for informal as well as slightly dressier events. Waterproof to boot.
My Husband loves this hat. This is our second one. He lost weight and we had to order a smaller size.. I'm going to order the olive color also.
I like the hat, feels comfortable and well made. Wearing it make you feel good
My husband has worn this hat before and likes it. It looks good and wears well. He receives complements all the time.
Support the Return of the Buffalo by buying products made from Buffalo .
Excellent quality, exceptional service!
I wear wool fedoras for much of my hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities. I find the Outback breathes better than my other wool hats, and is more comfortable through a wider range of temperatures.
It sheds water nicely, making it a good choice for cold rainy weather.