The functional and fun "Isaac" Cuffley Cap is ideal to wear during rain, snow, sleet, or hail. The lightweight crushable felt material repels these elements retaining classic Ascot style.
Perfect for travel: just roll it up and stuff it in a pocket or pack it in your suitcase.
- Water repellent wool/bison blend felt
- Springs back to shape after rolling up or stuffing into pack.
- Made exclusively for us by Bollman Hats, Adamstown, PA.
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
A super-duper cap!!! Ran a bit large on first order; I usually wear size L, but I've exchanged quickly and with courtesy to a size M, and I was very pleased. Spoke to the owner personally for 15 minutes or so, understanding "bison down". These are good folks producing these wonderful iconic American items...
Like the styling, color, not the fit- I ordered a large- too big. Need to exchange for the medium.
Just got my camel driving cap. ❤️👏❤️! However, either the caps are mis-labeled or the sizing chart is off. Other reviewers noted that caps run large. I have always worn 7 3/4 in the past, and measured myself at 23 1/2”, which puts me firmly in the XL size. Based on the other reviews, I ordered L instead. Fits almost exactly! Not too large, not too small. Will likely add a chin strap given very windy conditions here and the cap isn’t snug. So glad I made the purchase!
fit is perfect, use yarn around your head, cut and measure that way for a great fit - I wear XL everything so I was surprised to learn my head is a tight M. it is snug but not at all firm, i can shake my head back and forth without the cap falling off but it doesnt feel tight; it keeps the head warm without generating sweat and i didnt get sweaty while walking up and down the city (2.5 miles)
my favorite thing about this hat is youll forget that youre wearing something, it is a very awesome feeling - i wish i could wear it in bed i feel naked without it
Comfortable and stylish to wear whether I'm taking a walk or going out at night.
Got this for my husband! He loves it - the small was still a bit too big, but Ron came through & sent us some Buffalo fiber to place in the band & it’s perfect!
The "Isaac" Driving Cap
Perfect in every way! My husband was very happy to receive this for Christmas. He wore it the very next day! It looks superb and it fits his big noggin!
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.