Carefully crafted in the USA, the functional and fun "Isaac" Cuffley Cap is ideal to wear during rain, snow, sleet, or hail. The lightweight crushable felt material repels these elements retaining classic Ascot style.
Perfect for travel: just roll it up and stuff it in a pocket or pack it in your suitcase.
- Water repellent wool/bison blend felt
- Springs back to shape after rolling up or stuffing into pack.
- 20% bison 80% wool blend
- Made exclusively for us by Bollman Hats, Adamstown, PA.
Standard Hat Size
BWC Hat Size
|6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 - 21.5||Small|
|7 - 7 1/8||22 - 22.75||Medium|
|7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22.75 - 23||Large|
|7 1/2 - 7 5/8||23.6 -24||X-Large|
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
I have been wearing caps for almost 50 years, and the “Isaac” has quickly become my favorite!! It has weathered fog, rain, snow and sleet. It fits perfectly is stylish and warm and I love the color! The “Isaac” is the only cap I wear now!
My husband loves this cap. It’s light weight, warm and so soft. He looks very dashing in it. I am going to order one for me.
I have been waiting for this style to become available in buffalo wool. The cap is beautifully made, and the felt has a soft yet sturdy feel. I get many compliments when I wear this hat. My wife thinks it looks great. Thank you to the Buffalo Wool company for bringing out this different style of cap.