NEW BATCH JUST FINISHED! Will be shipped out by Nov 16.
Our original fedora, custom made for us, using The Buffalo Wool Company bison fiber, USA wool and USA made, the best of all three. The hat is Crushable, packable, water resistant, soft and durable. Made famous by Frank Solivan, Grammy nominated recording artist and a seriously great guy.
Sterling Litefelt® is made from a unique blend of wool and buffalo fur fibers to create a durable, soft hat. Low-profile crown, center-dent style with a 2 1/2" brim that is turned-down at the front. The buffalo fibers give the hat a heathered brown look. Trimmed with a grosgrain hat band. We call this the "Magic hat" It looks great on just about anyone.
- 90% American wool and 10% American bison
- 2 1/2" brim with a 4 1/2" crown
- Packable and crushable
- Made in the USA
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
A beautifully made hat that I will wear frequently!!!
The color pops out on this hat. It is versatile. Looks great dressed up or with casual clothes. Crushes to fit In my brief case. Very functional.
This hat is really beautiful. I don’t regret the purchase!
This hat is the warmest cold weather hat I’ve ever owned. The fit is perfect; no rub, no squeeze. The most comfortable hat I have. Holds up well to the elements. My new favorite.
From the first moment he tried on this fedora it has been his favorite hat. Not only is it Jack's go to hat for all occasions but others want to wear it too. We travel from Chattanooga to Rome Georgia often to announce Women's Roller Derby. The after parties for a group of intense roller derby athletes can be wild. For the past two years my husband has graciously lent his fedora to one of the derby girls at the after party and we can no longer imagine a derby party without her grabbing his hat to wear. It makes it easy to spot her on the dance floor. When we travel to announce roller derby the brown fedora is the easiest hat to pack but it rarely makes it to the luggage because he tends to wear it most of the time. It is flexible, durable, and happily going on three years of looking great on my husband!