Perfect little cape for those cool nights and days. Using BWC Tracks Sport Weight yarn, Working with three colors; using two skeins as your main color and alternating the two secondary colors.
Designed by Vithard Villumsen, a Danish knitwear designer and textile artist.
- PDF knitting pattern
- written and charted pattern
- requires 2 skeins for main color yarn, 1 skein contrasting color and an additional 1 skein contrasting color; 1200 yds total
- needles US 6 (4 mm) and US 7 (4.5mm) circular needles
- darning needle
- 4 stitch markers
- gauge: 10 x 10 cm = 20 sts x 20 rnds
- sizes S/M (L/XL)
- measurements 960 m / 1045 yds (1025 m / 1120 yds)
I bought some of their yarn a while back and just got the opportunity to use it for a shawl. It knits up nicely, and feels wonderful.
Looks like a fun knit, perfect for barely cool weather here in the South!