This hat still brings the Buffalo Wool packable crushable hat with a bill to help protect the glasses from rain and snow. And when you need extra warmth for the ears just pull the bison knitted ear band down to cover the ears. Has a changeable morale patch on the front of hat.
- Weather flap is made from 90% Bison down 10% Nylon for that bison extra warmth need for the ears
- Bison knitted band height 3"
- Color: olive, 2" brim, 3" crown
- Packable & crushable, Springs back to shape after rolling up or stuffing into the pack
- Water-repellent wool/bison blend felt
- Buffalo Wool Co patch included with cap
- Morale Patch (changeable) 2x31/2 velcro square on the front of the cap
- 80% Wool 20% Bison felt
- Made in the U.S.A
Standard Hat Size Inches BWC Hat Size
6 3/4 - 6 7/8 21 - 21.5 Small
7 - 7 1/8 22 - 22.75 Medium
7 1/4 - 7 3/8 22.75 - 23 Large
7 1/2 - 7 5/8 23.6 -24 X-Large
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
Bought this as a gift for a friend. It’s beautiful and was very well received. Also shipped super quickly.
Fits fine. I think it will be fine looking forward to utilizing it on an elk hunt in. Utah.... next year. I’m thinking and I ordered because of the differs utilities of the hat. I’m sending in a review now.... in August... for a winter item.... as well as the buffalo. Alpaca socks. Maybe there’s a computer option to send me a seasonally appropriate request for use..... I’ve met you guys. We’ve talked Buffalo. Etc.... I’m sending in now because this is my 3 rd or 4 th request to do so
Thank you and keep up the good work. Dave b