Straight off an Old West Poster – this Buffalo Cap is a fun accessory that will carry you back in time and place.
Suitable for anyone in your life this cap is worked in the round and the face details of the buffalo are added with duplicate st after the knitting is complete.
- Knitting PDF Pattern Hat
- Published October 2015
- Designer Lynette Meeks
- Yarn Buffalo Wool Company Buffalo Skies D
- Yarn weight DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
- Gauge 22 stitches = 4 inches in stockinet
- Needle size US 5 - 3.75 mm & US 6 - 4.0 mm
- Yardage 160 - 240 yards (146 - 219 m)
- Sizes available Baby, Child, Adult S/M and Adult M/L