Palo Duro Cowboy Hat is a Litefelt® packable cowboy hat, made from 20% bison fiber and 80% domestic wool, blended to create a unique, durable, stylish and soft hat. This hat has a medium crown, front pinch style with a 3 1/4" brim. Available in weathered pecan, trimmed with a grosgrain ribbon hat band. Made in the USA for The Buffalo Wool Company using our bison fibers.
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
I sent RON a note and picture as soon as it came. I think it is perfect!!! It works beautifully with the hand beaded hatband that a friend made for me. I love the way the Palo Duro fits and that it is crushable. Thank you so much!