RESTOCKING ORDER IS ON ITS WAY! New orders WILL BE SHIPPED SEPT 8th 2020
Palo Duro Cowboy Hat is a Litefelt® packable cowboy hat, made from 20% bison fiber and 80% domestic wool, blended to create a unique, durable, stylish and soft hat. This hat has a medium crown, front pinch style with a 3 1/4" brim. Available in weathered pecan, trimmed with a gross-grain ribbon hatband. Made in the USA for The Buffalo Wool Company using our bison fibers.
- Small 7 - 7 1/8
- Medium 7 1/8 - 7 1/4
- Large 73/8 - 7 3/4
- XLarge 7 5/8 - 7 3/4
- Water repellent wool/bison blend felt
- Springs back to shape after rolling up or stuffing into a pack
- 20% bison 80% wool blend
- Made exclusively for us by Bollman Hats, Adamstown, PA.
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
The Palo Duro Cowboy Hat is, in short, amazing. It’s soft, warm, fits great, protects against the sun, and keeps my hair out of my face. I wear it on my daily hikes here at 8,000 feet west of Boulder. My previous favorite hat, a bucket hat from the Rocky Grass Bluegrass Festival, has lasted about 20 years and is certainly showing its age. I am confident that my Palo Duro Cowboy Hat will be a more than adequate replacement, and I hope it lasts me as many years! Thanks to the generous bison for donating their wool!
Just got it so I haven’t field tested it yet. Delivery was prompt as advertised. Hat is nicely made and high quality. There is some shade of color variance (light spots) which I’m assuming is part of the bison content (?). Doesn’t bother me but it might others.
This is my favorite hat. It's my 2nd
It’s awesome and I love it
Palo Duro Cowboy Hat
Very comfortable, well made Cowboy hat.
Palo Duro Cowboy Hat