A sweater design begins with a vision that develops into a personality. Rustic, classic and inviting, the Montgomery Sweater is a pleasure to knit that builds character and skill in the knitter while leaving time to reflect on life. We invite you to experience the yarn and the stitches and to become immersed in the journey that is Montgomery.
This pattern is a part of the Fall Sweater Challenge please find our group and page on FB to participate.
- PDF Knitting pattern
- Style; Pullover Sweater (sample is a size M)
- Published October 2017
- Designed by Susie Allen; East End Design Co
- Yarn DK (11 wpi) Buffalo Wool Company Buffalo Skies DK (50% bison / 50% merino wool) 200yds /183m):
- Yarn needed based on size 5(6,6,7,8,9,10) skeins in True North (MC), and 1 skein each in Western Sky (CC1), Sedona Sand (CC2), Trade Bead (CC3)
- Size US 3 (3.25mm) 32" and 16"circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Set of double-‐pointed needles in same size
- Removable stitch markers Stitch holders or spare circular needles
- Gauge 5.5 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette Stitch
- Yardage 1600 - 2600 yards (1463 - 2377 m)
- Sizes available Bust 29¾ (34¼, 37 ¾, 42¼, 45 ¾, 50¼, 53¾)" (75.5 (87, 96, 107.5, 116, 127.5, 136.5) cm)