The Lamar Ranch Cardigan is the perfect statement piece for your fall sweater wardrobe. Designed to be knit from the top down, the elegant yet rustic cables highlights the beauty of the Buffalo Wool.
Inspiration came from one the historical ranches at Yellowstone National Park. The bison were brought back from the brink of extinction from the work that was done at Lamar Ranch. The glacial streams of the park gave a rebirth to the bison, so this sweater gives an adage to both.
- Knitting Sweater → Cardigan
- Published August 2016
- Yarn Buffalo Wool Company Buffalo Skies DK (50% bison, 50% superwash merino, 200 yds skeins) sample shown in Glacial Stream colorway
- Yarn weight DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
- Written anc charted pattern
- Gauge 21.3 stitches = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
- Needle size US 3 - 3.25 mm
- Yardage 1700 - 2400 yards (1554 - 2195 m)
- Sizes available / Skeins required available XS (S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X)
- Bust 28 (31¾, 35¾, 40¼, 44, 48½, 52½)"
- Length 23 (23½, 24½, 25¼, 26¼, 27¼, 28¼)"
- Skeins required 7 (7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13)
- Knit top down, knitted flat
- Three quarter sleeves