Inspired by the famous Iditarod trail in Alaska
- Knitting PDF pattern - FREE
- One skein of Buffalo Skies yarn DK weight yarn 200 yds / 50 g (sample shown in Glacier stream)
- Designed by Kat Harper as a free pattern for Buffalo Wool Company
- Published September 5, 2016
- Notions needed
- Needles: size 4 & 6 circular needles
- stitch marker
- darning needle
- Beads: 240 beads size 6mm
- Helpful link to show you how to prestring your beads onto your yarn, Youtube video help
Love my new pattern. Easy to follow. I am a hat fanatic.
hat for a new trend
The pattern was interesting, not very well written. I was bale to figure out what the designer meant by looking closely at the picture. I may adapt the bead portion to an existing hat pattern
This hat and socks are going to be my Spring and Summer needle work.projects. Our crazy weather event in February here in Texas tells me we better get ready. They are also small and easy to take with us.
Love how my hat turned out and can't wait to wear it this fall. Great pattern and lovely yarn. This was my first project that I've used beads with. It has inspired me to try incorporating beads into another project.
I love this pattern! Can't wait to get started, well written, and the best part FREE! :yellow_heart::star:️:yellow_heart:
I haven't tried it yet.
Haven't tried it yet but I like the looks of it. Thanks for the bonus of a free pattern.