Crafted of Horween bison leather that’s waterproofed in the tannage for lasting stain resistance, our sturdy chukka boot is built with seam-sealed waterproof construction and a waterproof full welt so you stay dry and comfortable in even the wettest weather. A road-gripping Vibram rubber lugged sole offers traction when it’s slick. Horween waterproof American bison. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Leather lining. Removable, molded, cushioned insole. Waterproof full welt. Vibram rubber lugged sole.
Upgrade your insoles: Get Free BWC Bison/wool Insole inserts with purchase of shoes (add both shoes and insoles to cart, the discount is automatically applied) offer ends 7/7
- Horween® Chromexcel American bison leather.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Leather lining.
- Microsuede/leather sock liner.
- Shock-absorbing removable insole with extra EVA cushioning at the heel.
- Vibram "Icebreaker" Rubber outsole.
- Imported by Trask. (yes, these are not made in the U.S)
- Sizing in Men's sizes