Wrap yourself in cozy colors with this stylish vest. Fringed, draped, striped and textured, this vest covers all bases as an interesting and practical piece of clothing art.
Starting with the fringe and knitting from striping pattern to striping pattern to the fringe on the other side this vest will keep your interest as you work your way through the textures and colors.
The armholes are simple straight slits finished with crochet
- Designed by Lynette Meeks / Le Tissier
- Published March 2016
- Suggested yarn Buffalo Wool Company Buffalo Skies DK
- Yarn weight DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
- Gauge 20 stitches = 4 inches in stockinette - blocked
- Needle size US 6 - 4.0 mm US 7 - 4.5 mm
- Yardage 1600 - 1800 yards (1463 - 1646 m)
- Sizes available small/medium or medium/large
Great pattern! Almost done with the sweater!