Fort Davis hat & scarf set is truly timeless cable design with a twist. City dwellers or country folk - this design would work for all! I chose Prairie DK by The Buffalo Wool Co. - a luxurious blend of Bison Down and Muga Silk in color Purity, which is undyed fiber, earthy and lavish at the same time.
This design was inspired by Davis Mountains, located in Far West Texas near Fort Davis, TX. Calm, serene and remote, this location is truly beautiful and marks the spot for one of my favorite destinations to travel. We did this photo shoot while staying at Indian Lodge, a historical adobe style hotel in the heart of Davis Mountains.
- Designed by Alexandra Davidoff
- Published April 2019
- Kit includes 4 skeins (800 yds of color choice) and PDF pattern
- Needles Scarf US 4 (3.5mm) & US 6 (4.0mm) 22" circular
- Needles Hat US 3 (3.55mm) & US 6 (4.0mm) 16" circular needles
- Gauge 28 sts and 32 rows = 4" (10cm) Fort Davis Cable Pattern on US 6; or size to OBTAIN GUAGE
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Written and Charted pdf pattern
- Size: one size fits most adults
- Finished Measurements: Scarf: 66" (168cm) & 8" (20cm) wide; hat 17" (43cm) circumference & 9.5" (24cm) long
- Sample in the photo is shown in Purity (natural)