- Water repellent wool/bison blend felt
- Springs back to shape after rolling up or stuffing into pack
- Grosgrain Ribbon Trim, with contrasting stitching
Standard Hat Size Inches BWC Hat Size
6 3/4 - 6 7/8 21 - 21.5 Small
7 - 7 1/8 22 - 22.75 Medium
7 1/4 - 7 3/8 22.75 - 23 Large
7 1/2 - 7 5/8 23.6 -24 X-Large
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
I am very happy with the hat.Got the small and it is a bit loose.no child size though.Am sure it will be my favorite for years.very well made
I bought the Flat Top to go with my outfit for my Single Action Shooting Society meets. I looked all over the internet and couldn’t find what I really wanted. Ron told me I would rock the Flat Top, so I bought it. I got it and it’s perfect! It fits well and it’ll look great with my old west outfit! Thank you Ron and Theresa!
Got it for my daughter going throgh kemo! It fits and it's warm!
This is the best hat I’ve ever had! It is comfortable, practical, and I get lots of compliments on it! I proudly say it’s from The Buffalo Wool Co.
I've had a grey felted-wool fedora as my main dress hat for a few years now and had thought about getting a new one, possibly even a new style. When I tried on the buffalo co's Flat Top hat and it just fit right and even looked good on me, I knew I had found my new staple. It's incredibly comfortable, warm, apparently crushes down and pops back up (but I baby it and don't want to try that out), and it's different enough from the norm that it elicits comments and conversations. Looking forward to stopping by another stall in another city in the future to find my next one!
after receiving it , I feel it not worth the price , its a ok hat but not a 90.00 hat
I can crush it and it comes back. It fits well, doesn't come off in Boulder winds. It is warm, even ought it doesn't cover my ears. I like the looks of it.