Designed to use up the small amounts of yarn left over from other projects, this pattern could become one of your favorite “go-to” patterns. Use this pattern with any weight of yarn, just match your needle size to your yarn - there is a list of recommended needle sizes in the pattern for different weights of yarns.
Use up different colours of leftover yarns in the same weight and stripe your cowl - the chart has been set up to make it easy to repeat the pattern elements.
The 10 st pattern repeat is easy to remember and the row repeat elements of the pattern could be repeated more or less times as shown in the samples here. Make several in complimentary colours and layer them.
What do you have that needs to be used up? This a great pattern to play with – have fun and use your imagination!
- Designed by Lynette Meek Ravelry Downloads
- Knitting cowl pdf pattern; written and charted
- Published March 2016
- Buffalo Wool Company Tracks, Buffalo Wool Company Buffalo Skies DK or Buffalo Wool Company Sexy yarns
- Yarn weight Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi)
- Gauge 18 stitches = 4 inches in lace pattern
- Needle size US 6 - 4.0 mm US 7 - 4.5 mm
- Yardage 100 - 150 yards (91 - 137 m)
- Sizes available 24 to 30 in length and 4 to 7 inches in depth