Crescendo is an asymmetrically shaped shawl that is guaranteed to hold your interest from start to finish. The upper section is a ram’s horn shape that is worked side to side. Stitches are picked up along the bottom edge and the beaded ruffle is worked downward. This shawl combines the best of garter stitch, cables, lace, and beads in a showstopping design. I hope you enjoy every stitch!
Bead requirements: Size 8/0 seed beads, 418. Sample used transparent rainbow light steel 8/0 delica beads, Miyuki DBL0107.
- Sivia Harding Knit Design
- Knitting Shawl / Wrap pattern
- July 2015
- Yarn Buffalo Wool Company Sexy (2 skeins 800 yds)
- Lace / 2 ply
- Gauge 20 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch, after blocking
- US 3 - 3.25 mm
- 0.75 mm
- 800 yards (732 m)
- one size
- 8/0 delica beads
- measures 56" across the top and 11.5" along the side edge
Love the pattern! It's on my to do list!