It is made up of sculptured layers of cables and twists that cross and travel over and under each other as they dance up the one side of the hat.
This cable panel is surrounded by textured, twisted ribbing and finished off with a “Wheelhouse” button.
This pattern is designed to go with the C.C. Snugs pattern. Pattern features
- Knitting hat PDF pattern
- Published March 2016
- yarn recommended Buffalo Wool Company Buffalo Skies DK
- Yarn weight DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
- Gauge 24 stitches = 4 inches in ribbing - slightly stretched
- Needle size US 6 - 4.0 mm US 4 - 3.5 mm
- Yardage 170 - 200 yards (155 - 183 m)
- Sizes available small, medium and large