NEW BATCH JUST FINISHED! Will be shipped out by Nov 30, 2020.
Classic style, handmade quality, and 100% guaranteed.
It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black.
Custom made for us, using Buffalo Gold fiber, and Litefelt, Made in the USA. Crushable, packable, water resistant, soft and durable.
Sterling Litefelt® is made from a unique blend of wool and buffalo fur fibers to create a durable, soft hat. Low-profile crown, center-dent style with a 2 1/2" brim that is turned-down at the front.
You want your Dad to rock that "Mad Men" look? measure his noggin and get him the one thing he wouldn't get for himself.
Sizing; To figure out what size you wear, you will need to find a cloth measuring tape. Measure the circumference of your head at the place where you would wear a hat. Take the measurement in inches and refer to the chart below. If you are in between two sizes, choose the bigger size. You can always pad a hat smaller.
Standard Hat Size Inches BWC Hat Size
6 3/4 - 6 7/8 21 - 21.5 Small
7 - 7 1/8 22 - 22.75 Medium
7 1/4 - 7 3/8 22.75 - 23 Large
7 1/2 - 7 5/8 23.6 -24 X-Large
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
Not just a guy hat !! I love my fedora -- definately for gals too ! I love rockin my new hat !!
Have owned brown Fedora for years. Love it as a cooler weather hat. Had to have a black one. ‘Nuff said.
Get one now!
Wonderful service, and I’m pleased with the Fedora and socks I purchased. Thanks for making it so easy.
Very stylish and dapper. Love the crush ability.
Wonderful customer service & products
Fit perfect. Fast service. Great quality. Customer service A++
I LOVE this hat... We first found this company at a Christmas Market in DC, and bought hats there. Had to have a Fedora, so ordered one and got it within days. I would so recommend this company....The quality is excellent and so are the owners... Thanks so much for the new hats and the cowl I am knitting from Buffalo yarn
I bought a size small women's hat at a street fair in DC. My best friend says it suits me perfectly! Warm, light and indestructible. I love it!