Glamorous on all body types, done in a versatile dk weight vs the Aaron weight version. The construction of this garment is started with the crochet rings and worked inwards, ending with the knit welts and back.
My test stitcher commented on how complicated it looked, but was surprised how quick and easy this pattern really is. The original is done in The Buffalo Wool Co Skies in the color way Prairie Queen.
- Designed by J Ellis / Handiworks Ltd on Ravalry
- Crochet Vest
- Published December 2015
- Yarn Buffalo Wool Company Buffalo Skies DK
- Yarn weight DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
- Gauge 16 stitches = 4 inches in / one crochet ring = 4 inches
- Needle size US 7 - 4.5 mm
- Hook size 5.0 mm (H)
- Yardage 1000 - 1400 yards (914 - 1280 m)
- Sizes available S/M L/XL 1X/2X