This will become your favorite go-to lace pattern for simple knitting with great results; this simple two row pattern takes hand dyed yarns and makes them sing. Uses up little bits of yarn in striping pattern for spectacular results. Finish the scarf/shawl with funky and colorful tassels for a more finished look that has loads of style.
- Designed by Le Tissier Designs / Lynette Meek
- Pattern published September 2016
- Needles US #5 (3.75mm)
- Gauge: Unblock - 26 sts in Chevron lace pattern Blocked - 23 sts in Chevron lace pattern
- Two sizes option
- (1) Narrow versions Approx 12 inches wide and 70 inches long:
- (2) Wider version - 18 inches wide and 60 inches long
You did not have to order me the whole book! Will catch up with you in KC. Thanks so much!