This will become your favorite go-to lace pattern for simple knitting with great results; this simple two row pattern takes hand dyed yarns and makes them sing. Uses up little bits of yarn in striping pattern for spectacular results. Finish the scarf/shawl with funky and colorful tassels for a more finished look that has loads of style.
- 1 skein of Sexy yarn 400 yds - sTeal my hear colorway
- 2 bundles of Sexy mini's - multi color
- PDF knitting pattern
- Designed by Le Tissier Designs / Lynette Meek
- Pattern published September 2016
- Needles US #5 (3.75mm)
- Gauge: Unblock - 26 sts in Chevron lace pattern Blocked - 23 sts in Chevron lace pattern
- Two sizes option
- (1) Narrow versions Approx 12 inches wide and 70 inches long:
- (2) Wider version - 18 inches wide and 60 inches long
The pattern looks complex, but is in fact dead easy. The effect is stunning. And of course, the yarn is SO soft and lovely. Yummy!
The only downside is that by constantly switching colors, there are an awful lot of ends to weave in. But it's a small price to pay for such a gorgeous pattern.