Add a little Buffalo check plaid under the brim for that extra buffalo look with this packable, crushable lite felt hat. This hat comes with a leather stampede string to keep you from losing that hat either by the prairie wind or hanging off the back so you don't have to carry it. All seasoned weather; sun, wind, rain or snow this hat has you covered.
- Brown with black trim, buffalo check fabric under the brim Leather Stampede String
- Packable and crushable lite felt
- Crown 4"
- Brim 3"
- water resistance
- 80% American wool and 20% Bison fibers
- Available size: small, medium and large
- Made in the U.S.A
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
With the hub having gotten a BWC hat a few years ago, I'd been stalking the site waiting for the right time and hat to get one of my own. I ordered the medium, which was small enough that Ron recommended that I swap it out for a larger size. Knowing the large night be too big, I was also given steps to help it fit the way it should and all is right with my hat and I love it and cannot wait to wear it more. The exchange process was simple and fast. It's always a pleasure working with Ron and Theresa.