Add a little Buffalo check plaid under the brim for that extra buffalo look with this packable, crushable lite felt hat. This hat comes with a leather stampede string to keep you from losing that hat either by the prairie wind or hanging off the back so you don't have to carry it. All seasoned weather; sun, wind, rain or snow this hat has you covered.
- Brown with black trim, buffalo check fabric under the brim Leather Stampede String
- Packable and crushable lite felt
- Crown 4"
- Brim 3"
- water resistance
- Available size: small, medium and large
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
Love the hat!
Loved the hat! Had rain and wind the first time I wore it and it stayed on my head and thus kept my head dry.
I bought it as an all season hat to keep the sun and sprinkles at bay, and it is amazing! Even on a 93 degree day in full sun, the wool/bison mix breathed and was cooler than I expected. And it bounces back beautifully after being crammed in my bag. Cute, too!
I love my buffalo plaid interior brim hat!
I had this hat on my mind for a few weeks; was debating with myself on what size to get. I did order a large, it is a bit large on me but I really love this hat. It was packed very well and shipped VERY fast. I am in love with this hat!! I truly enjoy working with Ron and company!!
Love the look and style. It will be a great hat for traveling.
This is the second hat I purchased. I didn’t expect to like it as much as the first hat and thought the color might be the same, but it looks so very nice and fits great! The color is much different, too. This is a real brown. The other hat is more of a dark moss. I now own two of the best hats ever!! LOVE IT
With the hub having gotten a BWC hat a few years ago, I'd been stalking the site waiting for the right time and hat to get one of my own. I ordered the medium, which was small enough that Ron recommended that I swap it out for a larger size. Knowing the large night be too big, I was also given steps to help it fit the way it should and all is right with my hat and I love it and cannot wait to wear it more. The exchange process was simple and fast. It's always a pleasure working with Ron and Theresa.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.