Bison & Wool Pillows and Bedding
A bison down pillow is a wonderful way to keep you comfortable while being an economical way to reduce your electrical bill! These wicking properties improve natural airflow around the head, keeping you cool and dry as you sleep.
- Standard pillow size 22"x29" 100% bison fiber fill with a 20" zipper, weight 3.75 lbs
- 100% bison fill
- Zipper allows you to adjust firmness; can remove fiber to meet your fill preference
- Natural fibers and cotton fabric are moisture wicking
- Constructed with all-natural material free of toxic additives, fiber is not sprayed or treated with fragrance or bleach in order to preserve its natural content.
- The cover is a hand-tied ticking fabric very densely woven pure cotton, (keeps fibers from poking out)
- Made in the USA by a multi-generation family-owned mill
Care and Washing Instructions
1. Dry Clean- you can have these professionally dry cleaned
Laundering Service available.
We will launder your bed accessories including comforters, quilts, mattress pads, and pillows. You pay for shipping to and from.
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.