Bison & Wool Pillows and Bedding
A bison & wool comforter and pillow is a wonderful way to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer while being an economical way to reduce your electrical bill! These wicking properties improve natural airflow around the head, keeping you cool and dry as you sleep.
Our lap blanket comes with a buffalo check duvet cover.
Bison down-filled duvets will provide you with the warmth and cushioning your body desires. Each bison and wool comforter is covered with a ticking fabric and individually hand-tied and crafted by our experienced staff here in the U.S.A. We make a standard pillow size 22"x29" with 100% bison fiber fill with a 20" zipper that allows access to reduce or increase the fill to your desired firmness. The comforters come in three sizes; lap (with the lap blanket with its own duvet cover), queen, king, and California king,
- Lap Blanket fill is 70% bison fiber and 30% fine wool
- Natural fibers and cotton fabric are moisture wicking
- Constructed with all-natural material free of toxic additives, fiber is not sprayed or treated with fragrance or bleach in order to preserve its natural content.
- The cover is a hand-tied ticking fabric very densely woven pure cotton, (keeps fibers from poking out)
- Lap size 45" x 72"; weight 6 lbs (Buffalo Check Duvet included)
- Queen size 90" x 90" weight 7.12 lbs (No Duvet included)
- King size 108" x 90", weight 8.3 lbs (No Duvet included)
- California King size 110" x 110", weight 10 lbs (No Duevet included)
- Made in the USA by a multi-generation family-owned mill
Care and Washing Instructions
1. Dry Clean- you can have these professionally dry cleaned
Laundering Service available.
We will launder your wool bed accessories including comforters, quilts, mattress pads, and pillows. You pay for shipping to and from.
100% real reviews from real customers.
We partner with a third party reviews platform to ensure the integrity and authenticity of our customer reviews. We cannot edit review ratings and do not curate our reviews.
S&D Spinning Mill, Millbury, MA, USA
Designed from the Ground Up
The Dearnley Family has been running S & D Spinning since the 1800s. This is one of the last large scale wool mills left in the U.S. and they are absolutely crucial to us keeping our production here in the U.S.