Light, ultra-soft, and very comfortable. Fits really well with a bit of stretch and soft knitted Ear-loops. (Even fits around my beard nicely.)
You should know...
We want to make sure you know that cloth masks (no cloth masks, not just ours) aren't for medical use and aren't guaranteed to prevent the transmission of viruses. Find out more about wearing cloth masks, caring for them and what PM 2.5 filters do, then make up your own mind. If you're looking for a cloth mask, ours can't be beat but look elsewhere if you're seeking N95-level filtration.
- Our face covering (mask) are not a respirator (that is reserved for healthcare workers.) Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19. Please refer to the CDC website for further recommendations https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
- Double knitted material with an insert pocket that holds a replaceable activated charcoal filter. One (1) Filter included
- To insert the filter media. It's pretty simple, roll it up and slide it in the little hole, unfold it and slip the mask on.
- Made with our Bison / Silk yarns (50/50%, same as our pro gear products)
- Color choice is the only available at this time in natural (no dye)
- Made in the USA
- If you would prefer a cotton version, the Knitting Mill will have them available on their website shortly, and I believe they are $13 https://tkm.studio/
- Includes one (1) PM 2.5 Activated Carbon Filters, from China
Please note, the ones shown in the pictures are cotton, the bison/silk version will be the same silvery/taupe as our Pro-gear socks.
The mask fits great. I get all the coverage I need without having to constantly tug on either the nose area or chin to keep it in place. The fiber content is so nice and soft making the mask very comfortable. Love that it has the filter pocket and a filter is included.
Great to wear outdoors during winter weather to keep your face from freezing. Ear holes/ holders are a bit small. I’ll have to come up with/use a head strap to keep it on comfortably.
Love the mask but ear holes are too small. Had to wet and stretch. Keeps me warm on my walks.
I got the mask for my wife. We are both very pleased with the quality/design of the product. The only issue we have is that the ear loops are tight for my wife (she is not a big person).
Love my bison wool/silk face mask. Although I bought it because of COVID, I wear it when I go winter hiking to keep warm. Will use it long after the pandemic is over! Thank you!
The mask is very warm and soft. It is just a little tight because of my ears are towards the back part of my head.
Since it’s cold now the mask Is warm when I wear it. It’s a little big on me becuz I have a small face so I was considering washing it in hot water so it would shrink a bit. I could always put a frame inside so it will fit better. Knitting a mask is a great idea
Ok, so we might have made a mistake... we made some XL masks, and I just found out that they weren't labeled correctly. I believe that is what we sent you.
I am going to send another to you tomorrow. It should fit much better.
I’m so pleased with the masks I ordered. Comfortable on the face, no irritation to the skin. Ear loops are very comfortable. Easy to add a filter, just follow directions. I recommend highly.