Light, ultra-soft, and very comfortable. Fits really well with a bit of stretch and soft knitted Ear-loops. (Even fits around my beard nicely.)
You should know...
We want to make sure you know that cloth masks (no cloth masks, not just ours) aren't for medical use and aren't guaranteed to prevent the transmission of viruses. Find out more about wearing cloth masks, caring for them and what PM 2.5 filters do, then make up your own mind. If you're looking for a cloth mask, ours can't be beat but look elsewhere if you're seeking N95-level filtration.
- Our face covering (mask) are not a respirator (that is reserved for healthcare workers.) Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19. Please refer to the CDC website for further recommendations https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
- Double knitted material with an insert pocket that holds a replaceable activated charcoal filter. One (1) Filter included
- To insert the filter media. It's pretty simple, roll it up and slide it in the little hole, unfold it and slip the mask on.
- Made with our Bison / Silk yarns (50/50%, same as our pro gear products)
- Color choice is the only available at this time in natural (no dye)
- Made in the USA
- If you would prefer a cotton version, the Knitting Mill will have them available on their website shortly, and I believe they are $13 https://tkm.studio/
- Includes one (1) PM 2.5 Activated Carbon Filters, from China
Please note, the ones shown in the pictures are cotton, the bison/silk version will be the same silvery/taupe as our Pro-gear socks. We can custom dye them as well if you would like.
I love this face covering! It's soft and covers my large face nicely, especially across the nose area. I can wear it at work without my glasses fogging up or my ears hurting. The insert works well and allows good airflow. Best investment I have made!
Silky soft, like wearing a kitten on your face. Low key, subtle tweed, lovely.
Have several cute masks, but really wanted one that was simple and basic (and that my son would also wear) - this is perfect! Comfortable, well-made; just what two members of the BSA Wood Badge Buffalo Patrol require!
I find hit too warm and awkward to put on and take off. A more elastic attachment around the ears would be beneficial. No instructions on how to add a filter were included and it is not intuitively obvious. I would not buy again, especially at the price point.
I have bought a few of your hats and I like them very much. The mask is fine I would have preferred elastic's around the ears for a better fit. Overall it's a good product. The opening for the filter could have been constructed a little different.
I love the mask. It’s a little big on my face. It’s a little too tall, I’ll do so runny stitches on the inside and it will not go up to my 👀 eye balls.
Weird feeling walking into a government building wearing a smooth, sexy Buffalo mask. Kept waiting for the guns to come out and being told to lay on floor. Paid my taxes, and left with the coolest mask in the place.
A little difficult to stretch ear to ear
Comfortable bison down