Light, ultra-soft, and very comfortable. Fits really well with a bit of stretch and soft knitted Ear-loops. (Even fits around my beard nicely.)
You should know...
We want to make sure you know that cloth masks (no cloth masks, not just ours) aren't for medical use and aren't guaranteed to prevent the transmission of viruses. Find out more about wearing cloth masks, caring for them and what PM 2.5 filters do, then make up your own mind. If you're looking for a cloth mask, ours can't be beat but look elsewhere if you're seeking N95-level filtration.
- Our face covering (mask) are not a respirator (that is reserved for healthcare workers.) Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19. Please refer to the CDC website for further recommendations https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
- Double knitted material with an insert pocket that holds a replaceable activated charcoal filter. One (1) Filter included
- To insert the filter media. It's pretty simple, roll it up and slide it in the little hole, unfold it and slip the mask on.
- Made with our Bison / Silk yarns (50/50%, same as our pro gear products)
- Color choice is the only available at this time in natural (no dye)
- Made in the USA
- If you would prefer a cotton version, the Knitting Mill will have them available on their website shortly, and I believe they are $13 https://tkm.studio/
- Includes one (1) PM 2.5 Activated Carbon Filters, from China
Please note, the ones shown in the pictures are cotton, the bison/silk version will be the same silvery/taupe as our Pro-gear socks. We can custom dye them as well if you would like.