- Buffalo Wool Company, Bison keychain
- Large Bison hat pin, size 1 1/2 inch x 7/8 inch, with two back post
- Made in USA
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4
Great Bison image and branding. Not too heavy or bulky in the pocket as some keychains can be. A quality item.
Hello always happy to order from your company, thanks again
I just love buffalo
I purchased one of the copper pins and four of the smaller pewter pins, and am thrilled with both styles. They each display magnificent detail and quality workmanship that you don't often find with pins this size. Thank you so much.